Here you are needed
- You will work on the development of the first production plant on the
moon. For this, you will mainly carry out tests on the plant and
produce fibres. Previous work has already been done, so you can build
on this. At the same time, we welcome creative and new approaches.
We can provide you with details after you have signed a nondisclosure agreement.
- You will plan, carry out and evaluate spinning trials. You will take over
partial tasks on your own responsibility. You will assist with
organisational tasks related to the trials.
- You will document developments and results and present them
internally and to external partners, e.g. ESA and DLR.
- You will work closely with development partners, fibre manufacturers,
suppliers and component manufacturers.
- The work location is in Aachen, Germany.
What we expect
- You are currently studying (FH/Uni, Bachelor's/Master's degree or
comparable) in the field of mechanical engineering, process
technology, construction, textile technology or comparable.
- Motivation for independent and practical work.
- Previous knowledge in the fields of textile manufacturing and
aerospace is desirable, but not necessary.
- Strong initiative, reliability and the ability to work in a team.
- Interest in the design and construction of production processes.
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language