What you'll do
Our team supports the skill transformation and evolution for SDC Services Delivery with over 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Hence, you will be supporting the Enablement Architects on the team regarding the knowledge exchange in many ways:
- By hosting info sessions for our global virtual communities
- Managing content on the community platforms
- Organizing internal training events
- We want to ensure that our Service and Support teams in Germany are well represented at the right recruiting events. So, another key activity will be to identify relevant events, coordinate participants, equip them with the latest material and update content assets on a regular base.
What you bring
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Computer Science or Psychology
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), ideal but not necessary: SharePoint
- Language skills: fluent German AND English
- Soft skills: Very good communication skills, team player, analytical thinking, service-orientation
- Others: Affinity for IT & Learning
Find more infos and apply here!
as of now